Orizaba Original Baja Hoodie | 40 COLORS | Drug Rug | Hippie Surf Poncho | S-3XL
- Made in Mexico by a family-run operation. Brought to you straight from Mom & Pop.
- SIZES ARE TRUE to standard USA Men’s sizes, unlike typical Bajas which often vary widely.
- Super high quality, with unmatched consistency. Photos are 100% accurate.
- Brushed interior for crazy softness. Classic comfort for the beach, the desert, or the mountains, all year long.
- Blend of recycled & virgin fibers. 50% acrylic, 40% polyester, 10% cotton.
Orizaba Original is proud to offer the best Baja Hoodies you can buy. Our hoodies come straight to you from a multi-generation family-run operation deep in a mountainous region of Mexico, with only one stop along the way.
Already popular for decades in cooler highland Mexico, this type of hoodie was first brought home to California by adventurers traveling to find the perfect deserted, warm water surf break on the rugged Pacific coastline of Baja California. From there, the low cost, durability, and exceptional comfort that’s perfect for almost any climate have led Baja Hoodies (or “Drug Rugs” as they often called in jest) to become a staple of various counterculture and subculture fashions worldwide.
Call it anything… just know that you’re looking at the best ones you can buy right here.
Ramatex Sherbert Baja Pullover with Hood, Pouch Pocket, Inside Brushing
- recycled polycotton fiber blend
- Hooded pullover with front pouch pocket and brushing inside for extra softness.
- Toasty baja hoodie is not only cozy and fashion forward, but also environmentally friendly!
- Made from 100% recycled fibers.
- Sizing (across chest): Medium (24 1/2); Large (25 1/2)
- Sizing (across chest):X-Large (26 1/2); XX-Large (27 1/2)
Stay warm this fall season in our stylish outerwear. Made from 100% recycled fibers, this toasty hoodie is not only cozy and fashion forward, but also environmentally friendly. Additional features include a hood, front pouch pocket, and brushing inside for extra softness. Shade and color variations are inherent to the process so each jacket has as much character and uniqueness as the individual wearing it!.
El Paso Designs Vintage Mexican Baja Collection – Premium Hoodie
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to dry
- You can never go wrong with classic…So El Paso Designs brings it back with its’ “Vintage” Collection – Rep the Original Baja Hoodies Look!
- These Hoodies are Premium Grade Quality complete with a Brushed Interior for an Ultra-Soft Feel, Wide V-Neck, Large Hood, Split-Hem Sides and Low-Hanging Front Pocket
- Real-Deal Mexican Baja Hoodies mean Made-in-Mexico Imports created by 100% Recycled Fibers out of respect for the ground we all walk on
- Hoodie has a non-restrictive fit but warm lining which means it does BOTH hot and cold weather – Material is Stain-Resistant too!
- SPECIAL NOTES*** Runs Small
Mexican Baja Hoodie Pullover Sweater Unisex
- UNISEX baja hoodie style great for both men and women.
- White with Black, Blue and Salmon striped color pattern
- Made of Recycled material. Cotton, Polyester and Acrylic Blend. Made in Mexico
- Fully lined with soft cotton fabric, machine washable.
- Great for any occasion. Cold winter days or cool summer nights at the Beach
El Paso Designs Mexican Baja Hoodie Poncho – Surfer Collection | Jergas Unisex (View Sizes, Colors)
- Check out our Mexican Baja Hoodie Surfer Collection – Clean and Solid Colors Inspired by the Notorious Surfer Culture of Baja California
- This Hoodie is unmistakably cozy and comfortable – It can handle the cool ocean breeze without being too restrictive
- Remember this is a Premium Edition, Complete with a Fleece Brushed Interior for Ultra-Softness, Wide V-Nech Opening with Large Hood, Large Front Pocket for Goodies and Split-Hem Sides
- Made from 100% recycled fibers. Please allow for slight color and size variation.
- Genuine Made in Mexico