1.3K 1.1K 1.6K
Tomount Tent: So before I introduce you guys to this incredible tent brand, they changed their name along the way so lots of people were stuck trying to find more Tomount Tent but their name changed to Hikergarden.
Fortunately, it doesn’t seem like this company changed anything but its name. So we have relisted these tents under the name Hikergarden but you are actually purchasing Tomount Tent. This tent has been selling again and again for us and there is no other brand that beats the reviews that this particular brand gets. So for the first time buyers, let me tell you some pros and great features of this awesome tent brand.
HIKERGARDEN 8-Person Tent – Quick & Easy Setup Camping Tent, Professional Waterproof & Windproof Fabric, 5 Large Mesh for Ventilation, Double Layer, Lightweight & Portable with Carry Bag
Room: First thing you notice is the ample room and ceiling. I am 6’6 and upon entering one of these 8 person tent you instantly notice the space given to you. I would say you could probably fit two queen beds in it if you wanted to with enough space to play catch inside. You will not feel cramped in here. I definitely didn’t feel claustrophobic when I entered one of them.
Weight: This tent is light weight in proportion to its size. Because of its sizing and room, you would expect this tent to be ultra heavy but when you actually try to carry these to your campground, you will instantly notice that these tents are not heavy at all.
Easy Set Up: Many people will find this tent brand ultra easy to set up. If you have never set up a tent, it will take you around 30 minutes. If you are experienced camper like I am, I think these would take less than 15 minutes tops. It is very easy to set up even though this tent is really big.
Fabric: Upon looking at it, the fabric feels durable with nice color dye all around. Gotta admit, it is not some premium NASA made material but when you compare it when other brands, I would say these would definitely hold its ground.
Wind proof: This tent when fully zipped tight is insulated so heats up quickly. If you are camping in really cold area, this would be another reason for to owning one of these tents because it keeps warm air inside pretty good.
Price: For the price, this has got to be one of the best bargains around. It’s $159.99 at the time I am writing this blog and for something this great under $200, we definitely think it is a steal!
Door zipper issue: Some customers who have used this product said that the door zipper was difficult to open and close; often getting stuck on the fabric outer flap. If you frequently go in and out of this tent, you may find that the zipper may get jammed.
Rain Fly Issue: when you try to put on the rain fly on these tents, it may be difficult if the place where you are camping is really windy. The tie downs on the fly are not easy to untie. Directions are somewhat misleading and you will have to wiggle and try different positions until you get it correctly.
Conclusion: Really hard to find faults with this product. Especially with its sizing and price, it brings incredible value to its consumers. so I give this tent a score of
- ROOMY FOR 8 – HIKERGARDEN 8-person tent is very roomy for 8 adults. 3 Queen air mattresses are well fit inside, or 8 sleeping bags individually.
- EASY SETUP & SMOOTH ZIP – Easy Install in 10mins. It takes only a few simple steps to set up a perfect tent. Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. Much stronger than pop up tents. No particular skills needed. Configured with the smooth & sturdy zippers, which makes it never stuck when you use it.
- PROFESSIONAL WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF – By a professional water testing, HIKERGARDEN family tent’s waterproof index is over 1000mm. Rain on but stay dry inside. Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame with redesigned poles, make this tent more stable in the windy and rainy weather
- VENTILATION & LIGHTWEIGHT – Get away from the city lights, and you are able to gaze at the Milky Way. This camping tent has 1 large mesh door, 5 mesh windows & mesh tent top, enable optimal airflow come in and out easily. The mesh windows allow the breeze to come in and HIKERGARDENs the bugs out. HIKERGARDEN tent is lightweight and portable with a carry bag, ideal for outdoor scout camping, hiking, fishing in fair weather
- SEPARATED ROOM & PORTABLE – Our HIKERGARDEN 8-person provides a curtain which you can hand on inside the tent. Then you can enjoy a separated room in our tent. Each package included a carry bag, which makes it much more convenient for you to carry on based on the lightweight but durable material when you prepare a camping trip.
Brian’s Score: 4.8/5
More top selling models from Hikergarden below! Check them out!
HIKERGARDEN Tent-8-Person-Camping-Tents, Waterproof Windproof Family Tent, 5 Large Mesh Windows, Double Layer, Divided Curtain for Separated Room, Portable with Carry Bag, for All Seasons (Blue)
HIKERGARDEN 5 Person Tent – Easy & Quick Setup Camping Tent, Professional Waterproof & Windproof Fabric, 3 Large Mesh for Ventilation, Double Layer, Lightweight & Portable with Carry Bag
TOMOUNT 8-Person Tent – Quick & Easy Setup Camping Tent, Professional Waterproof & Windproof Fabric, Anti-UV, 5 Large Mesh for Ventilation, Double Layer, Lightweight & Portable with Carry Bag, Red
Top Review: Set up was a breeze, took me about 10 minutes solo. Would think it would be quicker with some help. Lots of room in the tent and while it is sized to hold up to 8 it is perfect for 4 to 6 to have room to move around. Cant comment yet on waterproof, but worked well to hold out bugs; nice feature having a sealed electric cord entrance. Would recommend for those looking for a quality tent that is priced very well compared to similar other brands.
CORE Lighted 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent – 18′ x 10′
Polyester Imported BUILT-IN LED LIGHTING: A cutting-edge wall mount controls the three brightness settings. Press on the switch from the inside or outside of the tent. High: 950 Lumens, 50h Run Time; Medium: 300 Lumens, 110h Run Time; Night light: 35 Lumens, 250h Run Time. With a specially designed diffusion panel the light will be evenly dispersed throughout the tent. This eliminates the problem of point source lights with blinding glare. The diffusion makes it feel as if you’re in the comfort of your own home. INSTANT 2-MINUTE SETUP and COMFORTABLE: The poles are pre-attached to the tent- just unpack, unfold, lift legs into position and extend legs until they click into place. Remove the water repellent rainfly to expose the mesh ceiling for panoramic views for star gazing on clear summer nights. Also, the advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season. SPACIOUS: 18 x 10 ft floor plan with 80″ center height that will give you enough room to stand up and store all of your gear. Create three rooms with the provided room dividers to create three private spaces or separate your gear from your sleeping spaces. WHAT’S IN THE BAG: Tent, battery compartment (batteries not included, 4D batteries required), rainfly, , room divider, tent stakes, and carry bag. 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.