Build Quality: Hiland bikes build quality is ok for entry level bike. It’s good if you know how bikes operate and adjust everything before you go for a ride. Especially the handlebar, seat positioning and so forth.
Cons: Honestly, there were many reviews that said that chain CAME OFF within less than a mile of riding. This has been said by more than one reviewer and this may be the weakest link on this bike. But if you are mechanically able, you should be able to adjust it when you come off.
Hand Grip: The hand grips are, let’s say ruff on the hands, but provide plenty of grip. You may want to use padded gloves when you ride these bikes. Check out some of their products below.
Pros: They carry bikes with exceptional design and colors. Value for the price is best in business. If you are looking for women’s mountain bike, this brand is the way to go. Their features, function and value is second to none.
Hiland 26” Aluminum Mountain Bike with Quick Release Wheels Disc-Brake Kickstand 24 Speeds,16.5 & 18 & 19.5 Frame Size
- The Hiland mountain bike is ideal for everyday rides to school,work or a cross country ride.With a size of 26 inches, it is suitable for boys over approx. 5’1” in height, but also for men. The model is a real eye-catcher, which Leaves a lasting impression thanks to its high-quality painted finish.
Hiland 24,26 Inch Mountain Bike with Disc-Brake 21 Speeds Shimano Drivetrain,2 Size/2 Colors
- DRUABLE FRAME :Hiland steel frame, 24/26*1.95 Kenda tires, disc-brake, Taiwan ZOOM suspension fork.Frame LIFE TIME warranty.
- SHIMANO DRIVETRAIN :SHIMANO RevoShift twist grip shifters with 21 speeds,pedaling up a hill will be easier.
Hiland 26” Mountain Bike for Women with Lockout Fork Disc-Brake,Purple Blue
- Hiland aluminum frame for Women,16” frame size,26*2.125″ wheel size
- Lock-out suspension fork delivers 80mm of travel
- Drivetrain:3×8-speed drivetrain with TX800 rear derailleur
- Brake:Dual mechanical disc brakes 160mm rotor
- Ideal for height 5’1”-5’9”