What is a Mantra?
Mantra is a word or collection of words, which has the power of liberating a human being from all limitations.
How can the repetition of a word or a few words have the capacity to bring about such miraculous results? It is all based on a simple psychological principle, “As You Think, So Shall You Become.”
Letting Someone Call You Stupid Will Affect You Negatively
If you someone tells you “You’re stupid,” that’s of course a bad insult and will hurt you. However if you start to think “I am stupid,” and keep repeating this phrase over and over, then that is far worse. When someone tells you that you are stupid, then this is a negative outer-suggestion. When you start to think about it, then you are giving yourself, a negative auto-suggestion.
Negative Thinking Stuns Growth Spritually and Financially
Why Mantras Work? Mantras Have a Positive Meaning
Meditation mantras have a positive meaning. They remind you that your true nature is something great: pure consciousness and boundless love. If you start to think about the best part of your being, you will begin to have more confidence in yourself and this will become apparent in your actions.
To Get Good Result You Need to Concentrate Positively Over a Long Period of Time
However, many people have read philosophical, spiritual or self-help books explaining these ideas, and yet they never realize these great truths in their everyday reality. It is not enough to just think about a good idea once, and then close the book. You need to think in a concentrated and systematic manner over a period of time in order to get results.
Positive Sounds and Vibrations Are Critical to Manifesting Your Desires
Meditation mantras have a special quality that helps in the task of concentrated, positive thinking: their very vibration has the capacity to concentrate and focus your mind. Some sounds, such as power drill breaking a pavement, can upset you greatly, while other sounds, like soothing music, can transport you to another world.
The syllables and words used in meditation mantras have been chosen according their sonic capacity, and they greatly aid the task of concentration and contemplation, as well as carrying a positive meaning.
How to Manifest Right Way Using a Mantra
In order to get the benefits from mantra meditation, you need to meditate regularly with a mantra that has a positive meaning and the capacity to help you concentrate. You need to do it on a regular basis, sitting silently two times a day for a period of 10 to 30 minutes.
Here are some secret mantras you can use to start meditating right way:
Secret Mantras You Can Use Right Away to Manifest Your Desires
Mantras For Relationships
- I understand my partner perfectly as I am able to see his/her point of view.
- Whatever be my relationship, love and forgiveness is the foundation of
- In all my relationships, with my parents, siblings, my life partner or my
friends, I only give love and seek love.
- (Insert name) is the one that I truly Love and he/she returns to me with
open arms and mounds of Love.
- It is easy for me to express Love and in return, it is easily expressed back to
Mantras For Loving Yourself
- Love is attracted to me and I AM attracted to Love.
- I attract Love so easily that my phone is ringing off the hook for dates.
- I AM ready to Love again and I welcome Love with open arms.
- I clearly see myself in Love with the man/woman of my dreams.
- I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
- My heart is always open and I radiate love.
- All my relationships are long lasting and loving.
- I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.
- Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
- My partner and I are perfect match for each other and the love between us
- I radiate pure, unconditional love to my partner and s/he to me. We
complement each other.
- I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.
- My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. He loves
me as much as I love him.
- I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
- I accept that to err is human and I forgive myself for all my mistakes.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
- I recognize the divinity in me. I respect myself and treat myself with
kindness and love.
- In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.
- I encounter love in all my relationships and I love these encounters.
- I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
- I follow God’s example of True Love.
- I AM open to receiving Love from the perfect man/woman for me.
- (Insert name) is deeply and passionately in Love with me, as I AM with
- I am worthy and so is everybody. I love all.
- As a human being, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
- I concentrate on my strengths and ignore my weaknesses.
- I love myself and I love the world. I know that love is everything.
- I am own best friend. I am also a friend to the world.
- I AM attracting emotionally available partners to my Loving and giving
- I have attracted the most loving person in my life and life is now full of joy.
- I always express my feeling openly to my partner. That way, s/he doesn’t
have to guess anything
Power of a Single Word
It may still sound too good to be true, and some intellectuals scoff at the alleged power of a mantra. Once, a renowned Indian yogi came to America and delivered many lectures on this subject. In one of the lectures he was challenged by someone in the audience who said that it was not possible for a single word to deliver the results that the yogi promised. The yogi turned to the man, who was a distinguished professor and said “You fool!”
The professor turned red, and began to shout at the yogi, who calmly watched the professor unwind.
The yogi then addressed the professor and said: “Now can you understand the power of a single word? All I did was utter the word “fool” and your behavior was changed in an instant!
It’s Not As Easy As It Sounds But You Can Do It!
It sounds easy, but the common experience of most people is that as you sit and try to think about one word or one phrase, your mind is quickly filled with many other thoughts; thoughts about work, financial problems, disputes with people and all kinds of other matters. When this happens, and it certainly will, then you have to bring your mind back to the mantra.
Meditation is a process where you concentrate on the mantra and its meaning for as long as you can, and when you mind wanders, you bring it back.
Keep doing it, and you will attain an improved capacity to concentrate and deep inner peace.