Showing 1–60 of 667 results
This content uses referral links. Read my disclosure policy for more info.
The concept of eco-camping or green camping has become popular among many campers who are aware of the importance of taking care of the environment. There are several tips you should note if you want to go on green camping trip.
1. Buy eco-friendly camping gear. From clothing to family camping tents or 3 person tents to sleeping bags, be sure that you find equipment and supplies that were created which does not harm the environment.
2. Use Tents Skip the RV. Instead of going to this trip on an RV, you can minimize gas and energy use significantly by bringing tents instead. Aside from being friendlier to the environment, tents also give more excitement and challenge to the trip.
3. Use organic bug sprays. Stay away from those that were formulated using harsh chemicals. Better yet, instead of using a spray, just light up an organic citronella candle, which is very effective in driving pests away.
4. Prefer reusable supplies over disposable ones. To minimize waste, bring plastic plates, spoons, forks, and other utensils instead of those that would be disposed after just one use. Use cloth dishtowels, napkins and face cloths instead of paper towels. Avoid using foil, cling wrap, Styrofoam as food storage. Make use of hard plastic reusable food containers and Ziploc bags.
5. Use biodegradable items. Use biodegradable dishwashing soap, body soap, and shampoo.
6. Choose LED lights. These kinds of light are more energy efficient than most other alternatives available in the market.
7. Bring trash bags. Never leave your trash lying around the campsite. Keep it spic and span at all times. Pack in sufficient trash bags so you can easily segregate trash. Have a separate bag for recyclable items, non-biodegradable trash, and biodegradable trash.
8. Choose a near camp spot. How can this help the environment? If you choose a nearby campground, you will need less fuel for your car. You will also use less energy. Aside from saving energy on this, it is also best that you leave your gadgets at home. After all, you came here to get close to nature. It is hard to do that with your cell phone constantly beeping.
Going on a green camping adventure is fun and simple. All you need to do is to always keep nature in mind when doing anything before or during the trip. Moreover, you can follow these eco-friendly tips to ensure that you will not harm the environment in any way while you are on this vacation.
#1 Best Seller
Are you an avid traveler working on visiting all of the United States? Well then the Ever Strong USA Sticker is the perfect product for you, to assist you in keeping track of all the places you have visited, and have left to visit before seeing all of the USA. How does it Work? The Ever Strong USA Sticker comes with 2 stickers, the first one is a border outline of the entire USA and all the states within it. The second sticker is a sticker of the entire United States, with individual peel able stickers representing each state. As you visit each state in the U.S. you peel of the sticker representing that state and place it on the white border outline sticker of the USA. And slowly but surely the white outlines of the USA will be filled with the colorful, animated state stickers as you visit every state in the USA. Where Can I Place It? Place it on the side of your RV, Camper, Luggage Bag, Laptop Case, or even Fridge.
Two-room wall divider browning big horn tent, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear. Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation. Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stake
Whether you’re heading to the campground with the family or the elk camp with your hunting buddies, the rugged, all-season Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow eight-person tent is well suited to the occasion. The Flex-Bow tent is made of a superior, marine-grade, 100-percent cotton duck Hydra-Shield canvas. The custom-woven, treated canvas is ideal for tents, as the double-fill design is strong and durable, while the silicone, dry-finish treatment is watertight, breathable, and durable. As a result, campers will stay comfortable and dry even in a downpour. Unlike synthetic fabrics or canvas with a paraffin- or oil-based treatment, Kodiak’s canvas allows water vapor to escape, minimizing condensation, humidity, and mugginess. Plus, you’ll rarely–if ever–have to retreat Kodiak canvas.
The Browning Camping Glacier 4-Person Tent has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you’ll still be able to enjoy the added features the Glacier provides. Included in the Glacier are the oversized #10 door and vestibule zippers and heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing 2 pole design with aluminum poles. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. A large vestibule with double zippers makes a great storage area. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection.
#1 Best Seller
With plush flocking on the top, this Queen-sized Intex Classic Downy airbed provides a more luxurious sleeping surface and helps keep bedding from slipping. And this package includes two inflatable pillows and a hand pump. Crafted with durable heavy gauge vinyl, the cozy flocked top cleans easily and is waterproofed for camping use. It’s equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 14-gauge vinyl beams and 15-gauge sides and bottom. And its 2-in-1 valve has an extra wide opening to make quick work of either inflation or deflation.
Copyright © 2019 Fifth Degree. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All Rights Reserved.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.