CBD Oil For Dogs and Cats
- Calm and soothe anxious or aging pets with Omega-rich cat and dog hemp oil by Billion Pets. Packed with Vitamins C and E as well as other healing nutrients that work synergistically, it promotes joint mobility, shiny coat and relaxation for dogs and cats who fear loud noises or separation from owners.
- Highly concentrated formula from 100% organic hemp extract speeds essential fatty acids, flavonoids, antioxidants and trace minerals to ease discomfort. By promoting joint lubrication and swelling reduction, Billion Pets Hemp Oil for cats and dogs can help pets live happy, active lives.
- Veterinarian recommended pet hemp oil offers natural cat and dog relaxation. It is ideal for pets that hide or become nauseous or aggressive during travel, commotions or due to illness. Billion Pets Hemp CBD oil for dogs and cats is a safe and effective calming aid for dogs and cats with no impact on personality.
- Support overall comfort and good health for your pet during all stages of life. Organic hemp oil promotes efficient digestive function which is critical to immune system strength. It also may alleviate itching due to skin conditions and promote a sleek, shiny coat worthy of a Best in Show ribbon.
- Made in the USA with only the highest-quality organic hemp extract, our hemp cbd oil for dogs and cats is non-GMO, cruelty-free and contains no xylitol. Our liquid hemp for dogs and cats is easily administered directly into the mouth with the dropper cap, mixed into your pet’s treats or food or applied topically on skin.
Keep out of reach of children. For pets only. Do not use if pet is pregnant or lactating. Do not use if is broken or missing. Do not overdose! May cause GI symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea. Please review the product’s label for instructions. Do not make any changes in medications without Vet’s approval.
Hemp Extract, Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E, Vitamin C
Dosing Chart : Dogs/Cats under 20 lbs – 1/4 dropper; Dogs 21-50 lbs – 1/2 dropper; Dogs above 50 lbs – 1 full dropper
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.