Rasta bikini, is simply a two-piece swimsuit made for women. There are many variants to the actual rasta swimsuit bikini, such as: string bikini, thong bikini (also known as a Brazilian bikini), tankini, and monokini. There are under wire tops, skirted bottoms, wraps, side tie bottoms, halter tops, bandeau tops, and full scoop bottoms. The hardest job is finding a bikini that enhances your best body parts and hides others. The human bodies change as you get older and most women find it hard to wear bikinis after they have had a child or 2 unless they stayed in great shape.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Made of high quality 83% polyester + 17% spandex. Stretchy, comfortable and soft, friend to your skin, durable and breathable, ensuring you will thoroughly enjoy wearing it.
- This bikini fabric is soft, medium-stretched, with fine workmanship, stylish and sexy, wrapped and shaped to be thinner, show your figure, adjustable straps are suitable for various shapes, chic design, comfortable to wear, convenient for underwater activities, more attentive design, highlight the curve of the figure, giving you a comfortable swimming experience of 100 points.
- Wear this sexy swimwear and be the envy of any pool party. Best for swimming, beach party, spa, bathing, vacation, honeymoon, beach trip and various water activities. This rasta bikini swimsuit endows you a special feeling about confidence, beauty and joy. This summer will be fun!!
- Swimsuit designed to show your curves in the most flattering way.
- In Vein team is committed to bringing our customers an excellent shopping experience by offering the highest standards of service based on the excellent quality of all of our products.
The sun is shining, the days are getting longer, and summer is coming closer. You can almost feel the heat now and the cool refreshment in the pool provides. Before you dive in, you are going to need a bikini. Bikini shopping doesn’t have to be a dreadful experience. In fact, it’s a great thing to do online, far from the harsh bright lights of a department store.
As the warm summer months approach each year, women start to worry about how their bodies will look in a bikini. Women’s bikini has evolved over the years while men swim trunks having pretty much stayed the same. As with all women’s clothing, fashion is part of the equation and style comes and goes like the seasons. Women looking for the stylish bikini need to consider all the various cuts and designs of the newest bikinis.
One of the first questions you need to ask yourself is “What type of activities will I be doing while wearing my bikini?”. There are certain types that will hold up better if you plan on playing beach volleyball, while others are better suited for swimming. The majority of women wear bikinis around a pool or beach environment so most bikinis should hold up just fine for swimming and sunbathing.
One of the biggest problems is finding a bikini that actually fits right. Sure we see bikini models and slim girls in bikini ads, but the real world is different. Only the most daring and in shape women wear thong bikinis, but there are enough styles with wraps to hide extra curves and unwanted weight. If you have a large bust, you definitely want plenty of support from your swimsuit so go for the halter top look or molded under wire cups. Often having an extra strap on the back can help keep things where they should be. Those of you with a larger rear end should consider bottoms that have a “boy cut” to them. These are comfortable and can hide your rear a bit. Also, skirted bikini bottoms hide your bump but add style to the bikini. In any event, bikinis don’t have to be just for the young teenage girls if you choose wisely.
Material is composed of 83% polyester 17% spandex blend
Sizing is US standard size fit is better than other brands
Cold water hand wash line dry do not bleach
Top notch quality with best material
Package includes one rasta bikini Jamaican swimsuit set top and bottom