- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HAIR (1): As is a commonly used vitamin for healthy hair Biotin helps support and maintain healthy beautiful hair (1)
- SKIN & NAIL HEALTH SUPPORT (1): Biotin plays an important role in the health of your skin and also supports healthy nails so you can continue to look and feel your best (1)
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT (1): As part of the B Family of vitamins Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and has other benefits as well (1)
- ENERGY METABOLISM: Your body uses B-Vitamins, like Biotin to help convert foods into cellular energy; (1) Nature’s Bounty Biotin vitamins may play an important role in helping maintain energy metabolism (1)
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Biotin Softgels are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color
For adults, take one (1) softgel two times daily, preferably with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.