- POTENT IMMUNE SUPPORT (1): Zinc is a trace element that plays a vital role in immune support. (1) Nature’s Bounty Zinc caplets each contain 50mg of Zinc, more than the daily amount needed to support immune system function and whole-body health (1)
- BRAND FOR ZINC (2): Nature’s Bounty is the brand for Zinc supplements which are the product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
- AN ANTIOXIDANT: An essential mineral, Zinc functions as an antioxidant within the body. (1) Nature’s Bounty Zinc caplets offer a convenient way to support antioxidant health and overall wellness (1)
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN (1): As a component of the enzyme collagenase, Zinc has been clinically studied for its contribution to skin health (1); is shown to be involved with collagen synthesis in bone tissue and assist in the formation of DNA (1)
- QUALITY AND POTENCY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to the safety of all of our supplements. Our Zinc caplets are gluten free, sugar free, contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and are suitable for vegetarians
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.